MJW Companies experts have assisted clients needing technical legal support. Lawsuits involving potential adverse effects of radiation exposure, contract issues, environmental impacts, or property damage are occurring more frequently. Expert technical advice is often needed to understand existing conditions, predict future outcomes, interpret regulatory limitations, and potentially reconstruct exposure events and radiation doses that may have occurred in the past. MJW Companies can provide our expert services to support our clients in important radiation litigation cases.
Our services include:
- Provide expert witnesses for depositions and court testimony
- Provide comprehensive reports involving radiation sources, exposures, doses and risks;
- Identify, reconstruct, and analyze historical radiation and exposure risks;
- Interpret the technical basis of laws and statutes defining requirements for radiation protection;
- Provide technical detailed analysis of information by opposing experts; and
- Evaluate historical compliance with radiation protection standards, requirements, and license conditions.